The French Revolution
Guided Notes: The French Revolution Guided Notes Sheet
Lesson 1 Prezi, The Revolution Begins
Lesson 2 Prezi, A Republic in France
Lesson 3 Prezi, Napoleon and the French Empire
Vocabulary Quiz, Wednesday, January 13th
Identification Quiz, Thursday, January 14th
Unit Test, Friday, January 15th
Monday, January 11th
Guillotine Game We will play a game that challenges students’ knowledge of the events of the French Revolution. Students will use the answers they came up with in class on Friday to answer questions and score points
Tuesday, January 12th
French Revolution Reading Essential Part 3 We will begin with reading a summary that covers the essential concepts behind the rise and fall of Napoleon Bonaparte.
Lesson 3 Lecture, Napoleon and the French Empire We will discuss key concepts from the third part of the French Revolution unit. Click here for a link to the Prezi. Click here for a link to the French Revolution Guided Notes.
Wednesday, January 13th
The French Revolution Vocabulary Quiz We will take a quiz on the vocabulary words for this unit.
Leadership and Responsibility-Citizenship Lesson We will read over a document that summarizes the responsibilities of being a citizen and tie it in with with how the Committee of Public Safety succeeded and failed at protecting the citizens of France.
Thursday, January 14th
Identification Quiz We will take a quiz in the key events we learned about in this unit.
Test Review Day We will spend the day reviewing for the French Revolution Unit Test, which will be held on Friday. Students are encouraged to review the pre-assessment linked below. At least 80% of the test will come from this document. The other 20% of the test will be Document Based Questions that pertain to material we covered in class.
Click here for a copy of the pre-assessment. Click here for a copy of the answer sheet.
Friday, January 15th
The French Revolution Unit Test We will take the test for the unit. See Thursday for details about the assessment.
This is your home for all social studies related material.