The French Revolution
Guided Notes: French Revolution Guided Notes
Lesson 1 Prezi, The Revolution Begins
Lesson 2 Prezi, A Republic in France
Lesson 3 Prezi, Napoleon and the French Empire
Monday, January 23rd
The Guillotine Game Day 2 Students will take place in a review game about the French Revolution that will help them prepare for this week’s test.
Homework Study for the French Revolution Unit Test The test will be on Tuesday 1/24 adn Wednesday 1/25. Students are encouraged to review the pre-assessment linked below. 70% of the test will come from this document. The other 30% of the test will be Document Based Questions that pertain to material we covered in class. Use the resources below as a study guide:
Tuesday, January 24th
French Revolution Test Day 1 We will take the test for the unit. Students will spend the period taking the entire test on paper. Tomorrow, students will go to the computer lab and enter their responses into a digital version of the test using their Canvas accounts.
Wednesday, January 25th
French Revolution Test Day 2 Students will continue with their French Revolution Unit test if they need more time to complete it. Otherwise, students will go to the computer lab and enter their responses into a digital version of the test using their Canvas accounts.
The Industrial Revolution-The Beginning
For this unit, we will take a different approach to learning about the Industrial Revolution. There will not be any assessments, lectures, or guided notes. Students will learn about the Industrial Revolution entirely through viewing videos, examining articles, conducting research, and completing projects. We start this unit by taking a look at the factors that led to the start of the Industrial Revolution,
Thursday, January 26th
Industrial Revolution Introduction Part 1
Friday, January 27th
Industrial Revolution Introduction Part 2
This is your home for all social studies related material.